Talent Acquisition Manager - Maternity Cover
Talent Acquisition Manager - Maternity Cover
The OVO Group's mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach zero, we need everyone to come together. Not as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal.
OVO Energy is OVO's flagship brand, offering its pay-monthly customers an unparalleled suite of digital energy services, solutions, and technologies. OVO has smart data capabilities allowing people to take control of their energy and take advantage of our market leading technology.
When we launched in 2009, we set out to make energy better. We brought great service, clear information and honesty to the industry. These days our sights are set even higher - and we'd love you to be part of that journey.
What will I be doing?
In this full 360' recruitment role, you will own the end to end recruitment processes for different parts of the business. You will be instrumental in ensuring our teams find the best possible talent.
This is a really fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter to play a central role in our organisation's future development.
- Managing/supporting/coaching/mentoring and ultimately developing the Bristol Talent Acquisition team. Ensuring the team are successfully supporting our growth plans across the OVO Group. To help ensure the team is running effectively and efficiently and maintaining the great service and existing reputation across the businesses
- Deliver people analytics and reporting focused on assessing and enhancing our talent acquisition services
- Own and develop candidate generation and candidate pipelines, ensuring the most appropriate and cost effective recruitment avenues are utilised
- Engaging with hiring managers across the group to ensure that we are consistently recruiting within best practice frameworks across the company. Shaping job descriptions and have a clear understanding of the most effective candidate's sources and resourcing approaches. Maintain and share subject matter expertise in all areas of recruitment and selection to advise and upskill stakeholders across the business
- Helping to build our employer brand as an EnTech employer of choice, communicating effectively with prospective candidates and external suppliers to promote OVO in the marketplace
- Responsible for driving direct sourcing and owning the source mix and channels and researching new and innovative advertising options for niche roles
- Co-ordinating interviews using our online recruitment system, Greenhouse
- Drive the internal referral process as a successful pipeline and a brand engagement tool
- Participate in specific business areas organisational planning, supporting business growth and flexibility, forecasting hiring demand needs and setting priorities when required
- Championing our diversity and inclusion strategy, building diverse teams
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability to engage with candidates and managers
- Demonstrable ability to measure and report recruitment metrics e.g. time to hire, cost per hire, etc.
- Successful proven experience of managing and prioritising multiple time sensitive projects effectively and independently
- Strong administration skills with great attention to detail
- High pace, resilience, gravitas and flexibility
- The ability to work in a highly changing environment, and able to deal with ambiguity well
- Seen across OVO as the functional lead and "go to" person for Talent Acquisition
Who we are
We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly. We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success. Our benefits are nice too.
From us you'll get ...
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-based bonus (*)
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits (*)
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days' holiday + 1 for your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- And many more...
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
We were delighted to receive a 2019 Top Employers certificate, and to be awarded uSwitch's 2019 Supplier of the Year.
Diverse teams are the best teams
We're keen to meet people with varied backgrounds: the more inclusive we are the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
Other organisations may refer to this role as Recruitment Manager, In-House Recruiter, Talent Officer, Resourcer, Talent Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant or Employment Manager.
We understand some people may not apply to jobs unless they tick every box. If you're excited about joining us and think you have much of what we're looking for, even if you're not 100% sure??? we'd love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.