Property Lawyer - Conveyancing
GBP25,000 - GBP45,000
Joining Countrywide is more than just starting a new job, its a rewarding career move where you will be recognised for turning our customers dreams into a reality. Our passion is our customers and making a difference to their lives, and we would love you to join our family.
Our ethos is to create an interesting, vibrant and engaging place for people to work, along with a friendly, fun social aspect as well.
We believe in giving people the opportunity to progress and would love to help your career grow! Weve even won awards for our commitment in training our people!
As a Property Lawyer with Countrywide Conveyancing Services you will manage the legal aspects of the conveyancing process. You will be supported by a brilliant team of legal assistants and administration assistant to support the post-exchange and post-completion process to allow you to focus on what you do best!
Your Key Focus Areas:
- You will assess risk on transactions and utilising skills and experience, delivers pragmatic decision-making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
- Responsible for delivering high quality advice on residential property transactions.
- You will communicate and ensure implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
- Provide day-to-day coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
- Assess own development opportunities and identify development areas to improve performance. You will be accountable for due diligence, dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts, including complex transactions if experienced.
- Mentoring and working with more junior fee earners and Legal Assistants to build their confidence and progress their careers
- You are here to help make customers dreams come true
Depending on your level of experience, you will realistically be able to earn in excess of GBP50,000 - but with us the skys the limit as every exchange counts towards more (uncapped) bonus.
Helping you balance your life and career is hugely important to us and we are proud to be able to balance a brilliant team social environment with some home working flexibility - giving you the best of both worlds!
Award Winning Benefits : You will be a part of our award winning team and also have access to a number of our award winning benefits including access to our Under One Roof scheme which includes financial, health, lifestyle and wellbeing rewards as well as discounts and typical savings on estate agency fees of GBP2,000, 45% off conveyancing costs, free mortgage advice & much, much more!