1st Line Support Engineer / Service Desk Analyst
- Excellent training and progression.
- Fun lively team.
- Award-winning managed service provider.
One of the South West's leading managed IT service providers specializing in unified communications are looking for a 1nd Line Engineer/ Service Desk Analyst to join them at their head office just outside Stroud. This would is fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get their first role in IT and progress their career within an award winning Managed IT Solutions provider.
What Skills you'll need
- Good basic understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other technology products.
- Ability to investigate and use logical thinking to diagnose customer faults/issues
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Process driven worker
- Team Player
- Problem solver able to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Good active listening skills
- Clear and polite telephone speaking manner
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Excellent Letter writing skills
Working within a tight-knit team Being the 1st port of call for clients reporting faults and queries in relation to orders, you'll handle incoming customer calls, recording their details, managing their requests and escalating where necessary. As a 1st Line Support Engineer perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and relevant questions and provide a 1st Line fix where necessary.
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a competitive salary of up to GBP22,000, a comprehensive training package, excellent working conditions and access to industry-leading technology, fun and friendly working environment plus many more.
Sound your next role? If so send your CV now for immediate consideration.