Graduate E-Learning Developer
Next Generation is a division within Pontoon that delivers emerging talent and early talent solutions. We currently have a role available for a Graduate with a passion to build a career in E-Learning Development based in Eakring, Nottinghamshire. This role will be based on-site at an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world, initially for 6 months.
Design, develop and manage innovative learning solutions utilising industry best practice to ensure effective employee development and compliance with all external regulatory requirements and internal company policies and strategic ambitions.
Once experienced Key Accountabilities:
- Produce high quality innovative learning solutions for clients and internal Instructor staff.
- Keep up to date on training and design developments to ensure that innovation and latest learning requirements and ideas are incorporated into the client's programs.
- Monitor and evaluate newly emerging technologies for their suitability for introduction into the learning environment
- Create learning briefs, detailed course outlines, and learning content and obtain the necessary client approval to develop consistent and effective training solutions across the Client.
- Create innovative promotional content to showcase the portfolio of Academy products, facilities and services to new and emerging internal and external markets.
- Manage learning technologies to ensure efficient operation and integration into course delivery.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Obtained a Graphic Design or similar creative design degree (applications are welcome from those that have studied to the equivalent of degree level within graphic / creative design fields).
- Skilled in computer applications (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, & Internet Navigation)
- Sound knowledge of the all the Adobe packages highly desirable
- Ability to successfully prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening and presentation skills
Candidate will ultimately aspire to the below
Professional experience in a learning and development environment and instructional design
Knowledgeable in the areas of: Adult learning methodology, utilising a blended learning approach, state of the art learning technology and best practices, development of custom e-learning, audio/visual solutions, and graphic design
Whilst working for us as a Next Gen Consultant you will have dedicated Pontoon Service and Welfare Manager who will be responsible for any HR and Welfare matters during your time on-site. They will also facilitate review meetings to discuss future development points.
As a Next Gen Consultant you will revive a monthly salary, annual leave and auto enrolment to the group pension scheme. Additionally, as part of your salary package, you will be considered for a discretionary bonus of up to 5% of your Base Salary based on your performance and utilisation on client site.
Please submit your CV with links to your portfolio of design work in order to be considered for this opportunity.