Are you an Engineer working or looking for a career in the Energy Sector? Do you have experience of working in the delivery of projects starting from analysis and feasibility stages through to delivery? Are you able to take a hands on approach in managing and delivering complex projects and take that experience into our clients requirement to deliver alternative energy schemes?
Kingscroft are recruiting on behalf of a market leader within the alternative energy generation market. Our client is based in Kenilworth and are looking for an Energy Engineer to join their expanding technical delivery team. As the ideal candidate you will have experience of delivering energy generation schemes with strong technical and project control skills.
Your role will include
- The analysis of data to provide feasibility studies and advice to clients on potential schemes
- The technical delivery of the schemes to maximise compliant energy output
- Liaison with all stakeholders including clients , contractors and regulatory bodies
- Working on Biomas ,Solar, AD and Greenhouse CHP projects
Our client is looking for talented engineers to join their Technical Delivery team.
Ideally they are looking for engineers with a background in energy and green energy but they are open to receiving CVs from engineers from outside these areas or graduates if they can demonstrate:
- A passion for energy and energy generation
- Understanding of Biomas , AD , CHP and other energy generation technology
- A head for data , report generation and the commercial understanding to recommend viable projects to clients
- An ability to run multiple projects
- Strong communication and IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful , well-resourced and highly skilled company in a role where you will be supported and be able to work in an autonomous way. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about the company and opportunity.