Position: Applications Engineer
Salary: GBP22,000 - GBP28,000
SRG are looking for Applications Engineer to join a growing Chemical manufacturer based in Oxford. The company are developing multiple novel solutions for applications within the manufacturing sector. The company boasts an impressive range of market leading products and are continually looking to update their portfolio through research and development.
The applications engineer will join an existing team of Engineers and Scientists working on development and application of new products for the company. This will involve both laboratory and pilot plant trials of products at the companies oxford HQ. Based on your knowledge of newly developed products you will be provide application advice to clients to ensure effective implementation.
- BSc, MSc or PhD qualified Chemical Engineer / Chemist or equivalent
- Prior industrial experience within Chemical, pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry
Additional beneficial experience:
- Handling of chemicals / Spray application
- Pilot plant / Laboratory experience
- Analytical techniques -Titration and Chromatography
- CIP / GMP / Hygienic application experience
This is an entry level position but requires some prior industrial experience within a chemical, pharmaceutical or manufacturing sector.
The position comes with a competitive Benefits and Holiday package with relocation assistance available.
If you would like to learn more about the role or apply for the position please click apply or contact Sam Lloyd at SRG. /