Offshore Surveyor Hydrographic
Surveyor position on offer with a large and expanding company that will give you the chance to build upon your skill-set with training on specialist equipment and opportunities to progress into more senior position.
Do you have experience in carrying out Offshore Surveying in a civilian or military capacity? Are you keen to expand your career in the offshore energy industry?
This well-established company specialises in providing offshore marine surveying services for the oil, gas and wind-turbine industries. They are entering a new phase of expansion and are looking to out-perform the competition by commissioning new surveying vessels and taking on new, talented individuals.
In this role you will be working offshore as part of the on-board engineering team, you will deploy and operate high-tech equipment in order to carry out hydrographic surveys. You will be based on one of their surveying vessels for up to 200 days a year. The company will put you through all the required offshore safety courses necessary for the role, if you do not already have these.
This role would be ideal for someone from a Navy background with experience of deploying or operating equipment to carry out Hydrographic Surveys.
* Offshore Marine Surveyor (Hydrographic)
* Offshore position
* Operating instruments to carry out hydrographic surveys.
* GBP75/day Offshore Allowance- GBP175 after 150 days in a year.
* GBP26,000-GBP30,000 (Realistic earnings GBP36000-40,000) + Training + Progression + Offshore Allowance + Private Medical + 30 Days Holiday
* Prior experience in an offshore surveying role.
* Willing to work offshore up to 200 Days a year
* A degree with modules related to marine surveying desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.