Sales and Lettings Administrator
Sales and Lettings Administrator
Birmingham, West Midlands
£16,500 pro rata Plus Commission After Probation
Are you a customer-facing professional with solid admin skills? Looking to gain experience in the fast-paced property sector with a well-established business? If so, this is a brilliant opportunity to join us as a Sales and Lettings Administrator.
Centrick is an award-winning sales and lettings agent and we pride ourselves on renting the right properties to the right people for the right price. Our teams of lettings negotiators and in-house marketers provide expertise and guidance to a huge owner base.
We are delighted to have been accredited as "One to Watch" by The Times and The Sunday Times Top Companies Awards, so we know how important people are to our business. We value our staff and encourage their feedback so we can continue to make Centrick an awesome place to work.
We are currently looking for a Sales and Lettings Administrator to join us on a three to six month contract that has the potential to become permanent.
- Salary of £16,500 pro rata
- Commission structure
- Pension with employer contributions
- Perkbox benefits, including free weekly coffee, free cinema tickets and online and high street shopping discounts
- Workplace nursery benefit
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata) plus Bank Holidays
Centrick provide the ideal environment in which to increase your skill-set and build your knowledge of the property sector.
Within an engaging and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to act as the heartbeat of our branch and play a critical role in our ongoing success.
What’s more, for candidates with ambition, this contract has the potential to become permanent, providing the ideal springboard in which to take your career to the next level.
As a Sales and Lettings Administrator, you’ll support the smooth running of our branch and deliver a world-class service to customers.
In this varied role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for all walk-in customers
- Promote our sales and lettings services to potential landlords and vendors and book sales and lettings valuations
- Manage the Negotiators’ diaries
- Help to market new sales and lettings listings
- Order stationery and co-ordinate office maintenance activities
To join us as a Sales and Lettings Administrator, you’ll need:
- Experience in a customer-facing environment, such as retail or hospitality
- Some administration experience
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Great communication skills
An interest in property would be beneficial to your application, as would the ambition to progress and become one of our Negotiators in the future.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Rep, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support Administrator, Retail Assistant, Front of House Assistant or Hospitality Assistant.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Administrator, Lettings Administrator, Sales and Lettings Co-ordinator, Lettings Assistant or Lettings Co-ordinator.
Centrick is an equal opportunities employer, we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking a varied and engaging contract as a Sales and Lettings Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.