Warehouse Team Leader - Late Shift
- Are you an experienced Warehouse Team leader looking for a new challenge?
- Perhaps you are a Senior Operative looking for a step into management?
- Do you have excellent people skills and are you able to communicate confidently at all levels?
- Are you IT literate and have you had experience using WMS ( SAP desirable?)
Crem Recruitment are pleased to be working with our Client based on the outskirts of Newmarket as they continue to grow and due to high business demand expand their shift coverage.
The Warehouse Team leader will be responsible for implementing a new back shift and as such will ultimately report into the Warehouse Manager but will have a lot of autonomy to make this new shift their own.
Working closely with the Assistant Warehouse manager and existing team leaders the post holder will ensure the implementation of a stable, results driven team whilst maintaining the safe and efficient operation of the Warehouse function.
This is a hands on role, and alongside mentoring and coaching the new team, the Warehouse Team leader will be required to undertake general Warehouse tasks such as Loading and Unloading deliveries, picking orders, exporting on stock levels using SAP and other ad hoc supervisory tasks as required.
As this role will be working on the back shift, Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to be trustworthy and reliable as they will be key holders and responsible for site Health and Safety and Security after hours.
If you are interested in this position please ensure you meet the following criteria before applying, we look forward to hearing from you!
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience within a Warehouse environment at either a Senior Operative or Team Leader level
- Current or Lapsed Forklift Licence - Applicants must have previous forklift operation experience
- Access to own transport as this location is not accessible by public transport
- Flexibility to work days whilst training then move to constant late shifts 5pm - 1am
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment agency.