Sales Account Executive GBP35K SaaS start-up London
Our client is one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups in Europe with 300 employees and over 3000 customers in just a few years and is now launching in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain.
Our client is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Within the Sales Team, you will be the key contributor to growing their active client base. You will be responsible for:
- Running demos booked by yourself and the team of Sales Development Representatives.
- Conducting a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points to determine how the businesses solutions fit into their needs.
- Identify key decision makers and influencers.
- Working with the Sales leadership to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Building business proposals, negotiating, and converting sourced prospects into customers.
- Managing data of prospective clients in the CRM system (HubSpot), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Proactively sharing ideas and best practices with a continuous focus on improvement and finding new and better ways to contribute to the on-going growth and success of the business.
- Becoming a product expert and gather feedback from prospects to constantly improve the product and its features.
- Being an active part of the recruitment cycle and helping us build the best Sales Team ever.
Who fits the bill?
Named the most attractive start-up to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we're passionate and enthusiastic about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
- 3+ years' experience in B2B software sales.
- CRM knowledge - preferably HubSpot/Salesforce
- A passion for Sales and Business development: you want to advance the industry further with the best Sales techniques.
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and to learn new tools.