JOB REF: 10695
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm, full time
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an Administrator / Receptionist.
This is an opportunity for an individual to enter into a long established privately run business, begin a meaningful career and demonstrate their work ethic which could lead to a more specific role within the business over time.
A specialist creative, fit out company that has a very strong brand in their market
- Answering of incoming phone calls to the business.
- Monitoring of items within the building such as levels of stationery
- General up keep of the office and making sure that areas of the building remain organised
- Answering the front door intercom
- Making drinks for visiting clients
- General administration assistance to the sales department
- Collating information for client proposals
- Organising quotations from suppliers
- General administration assistance to the accounts department
- Ordering of supplies
- Making up of company files
- General administration assistance to the projects department
- Ordering of plant and materials
- Be focussed and diligent
- Be energetic and enthusiastic to learn
- Have good organisational skills
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft office
- Be confident communicating on the telephone and in person
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly