GBP25,000 - GBP36,000 + Chartership Training Programme
Office Based commutable from, Nottingham, Burton-upon Trent, Sudbury, Ashbourne, Loughborough
Are you a Civil Engineer with an interest in the civil engineering sector, including drainage and highways design, looking to join a technical specialist that offers lots of training and a clear scope for progression whilst supporting you in becoming a Chartered Engineer?
This is a great opportunity for a civil engineer to work on a range of specialist projects, allowing you to expand your skills and become a technical expert with the support of a well experienced team, whilst being put through industry recognised qualifications.
This company has been established since 1974 as a leading expert within the structural engineering sector. Their wide range of expertise, means that they have a portfolio of properties, allowing for varied experience within the role and the chance to work on a wide range of projects.
This role would suit a Civil Engineer who is looking to become chartered.
- Progression to complete Chartership Programme, and Training Courses.
- Ensure high company standards and quality of service are consistently delivered throughout
- Flexible working environment, with a supportive and motivated team who have a wide range of expertise and knowledge.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Interested in Drainage and Highways
- Ambitious individual who is looking to work towards achieving their Chartership
If you are interested in this role please click apply, or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment