Sales Team Leader - Asset Finance
Sales Team Leader - Financial Services
GBP33,000 to GBP35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is the asset finance subsidiary of a niche banking group and specialises in the provision of asset finance and leading facilities for the truck, trailer, bus, coach and specialist vehicles sectors.
They are looking for an experienced Team Leader to lead, motivate and develop a team to ensure they meet team targets and individual objectives, excel in customer service and adhere to policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the prioritisation of tasks and workflow throughout the New Business Team;
- Assist with recruitment for the department including planning for probation and initial support for new employees;
- Mentor and coach individuals to ensure that their knowledge and skill levels are appropriate to carry out their duties;
- Manage the training requirements of the team including the implementation of any new processes and procedures;
- Manage the performance of individuals by utilising monthly one to one feedback sessions and providing individuals with personal development objectives;
- Monitor and manage staff performance / conduct, up to and including investigation stage;
- Manage the daily workloads, plan resource and set individual and team targets to ensure SLAs, targets and agreed objectives are achieved;
- Motivate individuals and the team to generate a positive, working environment and produce work of a high standard;
- Review the quality of the work produced by the team by completing monthly auditing and reviewing exception reports, followed up by structured coaching;
- Produce regular MI reflecting the teams' performance to support and monitor objective performance;
- Consistently apply procedures including absence management procedures to minimise/control absence levels within the team;
- Assist with implementing change in a manner that maintains / enhances performance levels.
The successful candidate will have experience of line managing within a sales environment.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at .