Corr Recruitment currently is looking for a Stock Controller/ Administrator for our client based in Hayes. The job will include duties mostly in the chilled environment so the experience is essential. The position is temp to perm.
- Responsible for the administration support within the Purchasing Department
- Raising Purchase orders and inputting goods received on the ERP system.
- Dealing with issues arising with purchase orders, both internally and externally.
- Monitoring critical path and chasing deliveries.
- Dealing with warehouse stock queries and monitoring expected deliveries.
- Working closely with the warehouse team on stock control across all categories
- Following up new item leads for Buyers
- Carry out various daily administrative tasks as requested and deal with various forms of communication, including letters, emails, faxes, filing
- Participate in and sometimes lead ad hoc projects as requested by the senior buying team
- Complete any further general administrative tasks as required
- Previous experience within a similar position would be an advantage
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and numerical skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word and good Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
Please apply online, if you are successful we will contact you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent