Selective Recruitment are seeking a professional, creative and motivated Recruitment Resourcer for our long-standing client based in Cowley.
The purpose of the role is to provide a proactive resourcing solution to clients and you will be responsible for the recruitment processes from conception to fulfilment for a specific area of the business.
Job role: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP23,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Cowley, Oxfordshire
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am - 6pm or 8am - 5pm
Holiday: 23 days' holiday per annum, plus 8 bank holidays
Primary duties of the Recruitment Resourcer;
* Engaging with potential candidates both active and passive, conducting telephone and face to face interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
* Working with potential candidates to prepare suitable CVs for the positions in which they are interested.
* Updating candidates as to the status of their applications, in line with internal SLAs.
* Building long-lasting relationships with candidates, with the long term aim of creating Brand Advocates
* Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied and complex range of IT vacancies.
* Building and executing searches across a variety of sources, including but not limited to: internal databases, 3rd party job boards, social media and personal networks, to source candidates for open job vacancies
* This role would suit an individual that has a strong interest in IT and has recently graduated
* High level of resilience and a can-do attitude
* Flexible attitude and approach to work
* Digital Savvy
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for the position, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.