Site Supervisor - Specialist Drylining Contractor - South London
SSA are recruiting on behalf of one of the leading, International Drylining Contractor based in South London.
About the Client:
Our client is looking for a committed and professional Site Supervisor to join their successful team and who will work on multi-million-pound projects.
Operating throughout London and the South of England they have become a well-established construction company with an excellent reputation built on expertise quality innovation and professionalism.
About the role:
* Working with the client's managers to get issues resolved, sequencing of programme and daywork signed off
* Ordering materials
* Checking drawings for issues and changes
* Checking the working areas are ready for us to start work and informing both the project manager and the client if they are not
* Instructing the labourers and skilled workers on site
* Responsible for health and safety on site ie carrying out toolbox talks, inductions, ensuring PPE is worn
* Logging events on site in the site diary
* Emailing the clients to inform them of issues on site • Paperwork including RFI's, Handovers, check lists, inspections, etc
About the Candidate:
* 3 years' experience in a similar role with a specialised fit-out contractor
* SMSTS or SSSTS
* MS word and Excel proficient
* Preferable experience in ceilings, dry-lining and high-end finishes
Points of Appeal:
* Competitive Salary (CIS)
* Supportive and encouraging working environment
* Established company
Click apply below for further information.