Wormley nr Godalming
The position is full time Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (variable on experience}
Are you looking for a varied role, within a well-established local company?
Our client is a leading supplier of hand, cutting and power tools of the world's top brands, mainly from Europe and the USA.
They also deal in gaskets and sealing products; hand cleaning products and sanitisers.
Their oil and gas division supply end-users with a vast range of items - from small electronic devices, valves, instrumentation, to customised hydraulic cylinders from Douce Hydro.
Our client also specialises in factory consumables, raw materials and spare parts associated with the fibre-glass industry and cast-iron pipe manufacture.
The Sales Administrator duties will consist of:
- To assist line manager in the export sales and marketing division
- To log overseas enquiries
- To prepare files
- To prepare faxes and emails
- The Sales Administrator will send out export enquiry sheets
- Following up with obtaining correct quotations with all information suitable for export quotations
- Answer queries relating to suppliers and customers which will entail working on telephone, fax and email
- The Sales Administrator will type and send out quotations to customers
- Entering orders in to our bespoke computer software programme
- Working on freight rates by courier/air/sea and possible hazardous charges with the help of shipping department
- The Sales Administrator will meet ad hoc with UK suppliers at our office or at their UK works
- Scanning documents using the INVU computer system
- Checking goods and making packing list
- Helping with packing of goods when needed
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly