Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Are you an imaginative Senior Graphic Designer seeking an exciting, new challenge? Want to help shape the image of a pioneering company at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution? If so, read on.
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our dedicated team in Chester.
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Make your impact on a successful company’s image
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your industry experience and work on a broad range of projects covering both print and digital media.
Based in Cheshire and employee-owned, we believe that a great work environment encourages innovation and productivity. Our offices include pool tables, break out areas, showering facilities, a prayer room and electric car charging facilities to ensure our employees’ needs are catered for.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll deliver a range of design projects for our business.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop visual designs, create assets and act as a champion of our brand
- Work with colleagues to create concepts and designs
- Create content for email marketing and social media
- Ensure that deliverables are aligned to expectations, brand guidelines and within budget and timescales
- Help to implement new processes and practices to improve the efficiency of our creative activities
To join us as a Senior Graphic Designer, you will need:
- Experience of working as a Graphic Designer or Senior Graphic Designer
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Previous experience with the Microsoft suite of products
- Experience of working with event marketing collateral, video and motion graphics
- UX and/or UI expertise
- A degree in a design-related discipline or equivalent
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Print Designer, Designer, Creative Designer, Artworker, Graphic Artist or Creative Artworker.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a Senior Graphic Designer with an outstanding eye for detail, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.