Land and Partnerships Coordinator (Housing, Asset, Acquisition) SYHA90772
Are you passionate about providing affordable housing in great neighbourhoods? Do you have fantastic financial acumen? Do you excel at relationship management?
The post holder will:
- Be part of a strategic land buying team that sits within the Development and Asset Strategy team.
- Develop great relationships with Developers, land owners, planners, house builders amongst others and work collaboratively with a network of external and internal partners.
- Asses the merit of development and acquisition opportunities, including the financial assessment.
Some of our clients’ benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Our client is a successful not for profit organisation with a strong commitment to the Sheffield City Region. Recently named in the Sunday Times 100 Best Not For Profit organisations to work for in the UK, they are a forward thinking, innovative organisation.
Working Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 29th November 2019
Interview Dates: 6th December
Assessment day: 16th December 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Land and Partnerships Coordinator (Housing, Asset, Acquisition) SYHA90772
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly