To infinity and beyond!...
If you’re confident, ambitious and excited by the prospect of working with global clients and developing your career in project management, then this could be your opportunity for lift off!
Like mission control, you plan and organise every project with precision to support our project managers and ensure each operation goes off without a hitch. Out of this world communication skills are a given, you’re confident when building and nurturing powerful lasting collaborative relationships with clients, colleagues and partners.
Given your impressive multitasking abilities and incredible attention to detail, you ensure everyone has what they need, and all aspects align to allow for a smooth delivery right from planning to a successful launch.
When things don’t go to plan, your personable, professional and pragmatic approach keeps you calm under pressure. Harnessing your strong sense of initiative and proactive attitude, you remain quick on your feet and produce logical and considered responses.
Above all, your passion for learning and commitment to delivering an outstanding service makes you perfect to navigate our astronauts flawlessly through any project!
Where you’ll create impact:
- Supporting our internal teams, you will contribute to the successful delivery of high-quality projects, on time and within budget
- Juggling a variety of priorities, you will work proactively with a positive attitude to keep things on track
- Helping to build client relationships, you will ensure excellent service is maintained at all stages of our projects
Desirable skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
- Strong administration and/or customer service experience
- Educated to degree level and ideally has experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of supporting a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to change and incredibly resilient
- Competent across Microsoft Office Suite
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
Select the apply button shown to send us your CV along with a cover letter telling us about your most enjoyable, yet challenging time you co-ordinated a project and what challenges you had to navigate and overcome along the way.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Project Support Co-ordinator, Project Assistant, Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Project Administrator, or Project Delivery Co-ordinator.