1 day left
- Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Expiry Date: Tuesday 19 November 2019
About the role
Our client are currently looking to recruit a document controller to join the engineering team.
The role would suit someone from a construction, engineering, aerospace, or automotive background with extensive document control experience. You will work directly with the engineering team and be responsible for the precise control and management of all internal and external documents/drawings and production of job packs for the production team.
- Experience within a document control environment
- Understanding of CAD drawing content and revision control
- Excellent PC skills
- Experienced user of MS Excel
- ASITE management
- Experience within an Architectural/Construction environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Insists on accuracy of information
- Proven track record of managing large amounts of information
- Able and willing to learn new ways to work
- Team player with good communication skills
- A willingness to learn other skills
- Flexible approach to ensure the business meets its output targets.
- Continuous improvement philosophy
- Intense work ethic with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About our client
Our client are committed to creating beautifully designed, high quality places that fit their customer’s expectations and lifestyles. Working primarily across East London and Essex, they create homes people love, in places where they want to build their future. Ranked No. 33 in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Not for Profit Companies, working for our client are a lifestyle, not just a job. As a multi award winning Housing Association, they've been creating somewhere to feel at home for their team and their customers for 25 years. Whether working in Development & Regeneration, Operations, Construction, Care or Central Services, you can be sure that we will provide you with a home from home whatever job you do here. Our client are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.