Insurance Training Manager
Contact Centre Operational Training Manager - Crewe
Salary to 29k Initial 1-year Fixed term contract
Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Statuary, Health plan, Life Insurance - Free car Parking
Our client is one the UK's largest providers of telematics car insurance. They use innovative I-box and app technology to monitor customers driving behavior in order to offer a competitive insurance premiums and rewards to our customers The business is growing rapidly to accommodate the needs of their growing customer portfolio. As the business grows, they have recognised the need to add in a level of experience in their training team, requiring an operational trainer with experience of industry standards and regulations.
The role of the Operational Trainer will primarily be focussed on the delivery of the training solutions for staff across the operational area of our client.
Whilst this role will focus primarily training new staff, it will also include the delivery and recording of the refresher training to existing members of staff.
The Operational Trainer will additionally assume responsibility for the maintenance of training records in accordance with the regulatory requirements of the business.
- Work closely with Learning and Development manager to ensure a joined-up approach to the onboarding and induction of new team members
- Delivery of a structured induction process for all new contact centre staff meeting ensuring all regulatory standards are met.
- Support the development of specific training programmes for existing staff members based on needs identified by the business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in a dedicated training role
- First class oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable passion for training and development.
- Experience of delivering successful training programmes
- Working with third parties of the business to design and deploy training programmes.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please complete the link and David Helliwell from Cameron James will be in contact with you