Management Information Analyst
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you driven by data or finance analysis? Would you like to work in a fast-paced role in a large and well-established company?
Consider the role of a Management Information (MI) Analyst at Reed in Partnership!
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
The purpose of the Management Information Analyst is to lead in the preparation and development of key management information to enable efficient, effective and commercially focused performance reporting within the business. The role will also ensure the data requirements of claims processing activity are met to ensure the business submits its claims in a timely and efficient manner.
The Management Information Analyst is responsible for researching reporting requirements for a variety of stakeholders for current and newly awarded contracts, including designing robust controls to ensure the accuracy of the data presented.
The role will work closely with other departments to ensure business reporting requirements are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner and will ensure usage of the BI tool is maximised.
- The ongoing production of daily, weekly, periodic and annual performance analysis as required including, but not limited to;
- Contract KPI analysis
- Customer contract reporting
- Volume reporting on key metrics at CPA, provider and branch level
- Conversion rate and sustainment reporting
- Caseload analysis
- Monetary Flash reporting
- PRaP accuracy and efficiency reporting
- To oversee the preparation of the company's daily Flash reports, ensuring the data is both accurate and complete and pre-empting future changes as business needs evolve
-The development of BI tool generated reports to facilitate ad-hoc reporting requests
- To provide daily MI as required to support PRaP processing, claims reconciliation and subcontractor claims analysis
- The preparation of commercially focused KPI analysis for senior Operational and Commercial Management to drive performance improvement. A significant proportion of our service delivery is co-financed through the European Social Fund.
- The preparation of regular period performance management information including the
consolidation of reporting packs required to support contract Service Delivery Board meetings
and branch operational management
- The preparation of cohort statistical analysis at a contract group level to support ongoing short-term and longer term forecasting assumptions
- The preparation of accurate and robust contractual performance statistics inline with internal and customer requirements
- To research the internal and external reporting requirements of existing and newly awarded contracts by proactively determining the information needs of key stakeholders including Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- To design and develop, accurate, timely and user friendly management information, ensuring
robust controls are in place to ensure the accuracy of the data published
- To ensure reporting processes and procedures are fully documented and constantly reviewed in
line with changing business and customer requirements
- To provide input from a finance perspective into future developments of the BI Tool and other MI reporting tools used in the business including writing business cases specifications for new reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with Operations colleagues by maintaining an approachable presence
- To assist the Financial Controller and the Claims and Management Information Manager in responding to ad-hoc management information reporting requests
Other key responsibilities of the Management Information Analyst are;
- To provide cover for other roles in the Claims and Management Information Team in times of annual leave / absence or workload fluctuations
- The assist in the daily preparation of the Performance Flash and other ad-hoc reports as required
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the processes utilising the iMacros software
- To coach operational and commercial management in understanding the data presented to aid performance improvement
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a financial or data analysis role
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Demonstrable advanced Visual Basic skills
- Demonstrable advanced excel spreadsheet skills with pivots, macros and look-ups
- Previous experience of using Business Intelligence / Data warehousing products
- Demonstrable advanced analytical skills with the ability to produce accurate, interactive and user friendly management information for varying levels in the organisation
- Demonstrable experience in dealing with high volumes of data with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of developing informative management information that meets the needs of its target audience
- Ability to present complex management information to all levels in the organisation
- Ability to quickly understand and follow complex systems and procedures
- A proactive and flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Be able to work under pressure and work to strict reporting deadlines
- A strong sense of honesty and integrity
- Excellent organisational and time management skills