QC Analyst – Pharmaceuticals
QC Analyst – Pharmaceuticals
Moulsecoomb, Brighton, East Sussex
Established in 1979, Custom Pharma is an innovative manufacturer of niche pharmaceutical products. With a strong focus on excellent customer service, we have become an expert resource for contract development, contract manufacturing and packaging in the UK.
We provide a variety of services, including MIA, Specials, IMP, WDL, and Vet D, and produce a range of formulation technologies, including modified release and potent products, such as hormones at low dose.
We’ve recently acquired new development and commercial manufacturing facilities to carry out high potency contained processing and are looking for a QC (Quality Control) Analyst to join us and analyse our raw materials.
- Competitive salary
- Company and individual bonuses
- Annual leave
- Life assurance
- Health plan
- Subsidised gym
- Free on-site parking with easy access to the A27
- Offices based a 15-minute walk from Falmer or Moulsecoomb Station
If you are a quality control or development professional from a pharmaceutical background, this is a fantastic opportunity to help uphold the quality standards of our raw materials and bring important medicines to the market.
As a Silver Investors in People accredited business, we are committed to realising the potential of our teams. We strive to be recognised as one of the best employers in Brighton & Hove and invest in our staff, work environment and sustainability efforts to ensure we attract and retain the best talent.
So, if you are looking to strengthen your knowledge and progress your career with a leading UK pharmaceutical company, we want to hear from you.
As a QC Analyst, you will analyse raw materials to ensure that regulatory requirements for products are met.
Working as part of the Laboratory Team, you will:
- Schedule routine and investigative analytical work
- Ensure that the QC laboratories are well-organised and reagents/standards are available and controlled
- Analyse incoming starting materials, as well as intermediate and finished products
- Use GMP and GLP principles to improve adherence to customer’s quality requirements
- Identify and notify the Team Manager of potential training requirements
To join us as a QC Analyst, you will need:
- Previous experience in a quality control or development environment in the pharmaceutical industry
- A chemistry background
- Analytical validation experience
- Practical working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Laboratory Practice
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Other organisations may call this role Quality Control Analyst, Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, Pharmaceutical Quality Analyst, Senior Laboratory Technician, or Quality Analyst.
This is a full time role, working an alternating shift pattern of the below early and late shifts:
6:30am – 3:00pm, Monday - Thursday and 6:30am – 1:15pm on Friday
1:00pm – 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday and 1:00pm – 5:20pm on Friday
Webrecruit and Custom Pharma are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a QC Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.