Arc Medical Design provides award-winning and innovative medical products, leading the way in the fight against bowel cancer. We know that improving physician experience and patient outcome must go hand in hand with cost effectiveness and we are committed to continually investing in clinical research and product development. As a market leader within the field, you can be reassured that we are not resting, and more innovative products will be launched in the coming months.
A unique opportunity has opened for a Business Operations Support / Office Manager to join our expanding team in Leeds City Centre.
- Process orders, create invoices and organise payments to suppliers
- Communicate with our international customers and distributors to organise logistics and check for payments
- Liaise with our manufacturing site to place orders, enquire on outstanding orders, manage stocks and support them with anything they may need.
- Support the company’s Managing Director PA duties to ensure the effective running of the business
- Book travel and accommodation and organise all relevant arrangements to include international travel.
- Expense claim submissions of management
- Support with project related tasks as required
- Meeting preparation and notes
- Ordering and stock control of stationery, refreshments and furniture
- Deal with all general enquiries (phone and email)
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role, with the ability demonstrate dealing with confidential matters, possessing agility, sound judgement whilst applying tactfulness and discretion. You'll need to be exceptionally efficient and organised and able to effectively manage diary/email/travel along with planning, writing, reporting and presentation skills. We’re looking for someone proficient in Microsoft packages, to include Excel and a working knowledge of Sage.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly