Engineering and Construction Teaching Roles
Interested in a new career in teaching?
Are you an experienced teacher* or professional from the construction industry? Do you have excellent organisational skills and an abundance of enthusiasm and patience? Do you relish a challenge? If so we want to hear from you.
We are looking for enthusiastic, talented tradespeople, industry specialists and teachers to share their industry knowledge & experience to better a young person’s future.
- The ability to relate well to students aged 16+, adult students and learners with differing abilities and support needs
- A minimum of three years in a trade or industry
- Your experience or qualifications must be current, relevant and up to date (within the last 18 months)
- What’s in it for you?
- Employment either on a full-time or part-time basis
- Competitive salary (experienced, qualified teachers earn circa £35k)
- Flexible pension scheme
- A full induction, training and support programme to enable you to develop your teaching skills. This includes job shadowing and a reduced timetable
- Potential for a fully-funded teaching qualification (Level 5 DTLLS)**
Send your CV with a brief statement outlining which trade you want to teach and why you are interested in joining our dynamic teaching team. This should by clicking apply
If you are new to teaching, why are you considering the teaching profession? If you have experience in other industries or are an expert in your field, please also get in touch
*with or without a formal teaching qualification
** terms & conditions apply
Apply for Engineering and Construction Teaching Roles
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly