Be part of an ambitious team that work towards making a difference to people's lives! A brand-new opportunity has arisen for you to utilise your organisational & assessing skills in an established organisation on a permanent basis.
In the Training Assessor job you will be:
- Ensuring individuals have a full understanding of their training programmes
- Completing documentation adhering to internal and external organisations standards
- Submitting portfolios in accordance with IQA procedures
- Participating in the induction and mentoring of colleagues and 1:1 performance review
- Completing itinerary planning, tracking, visits, marketing and staff development
- Working to the Common Inspection Framework, ISO: 9001:2015, IIP, ISO 27001 and other quality standards
To be considered for the Training Assessor job you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Level 4 Assessor certificate/qualification (Equivalent to A1, D32, D33, TAQA)
- Knowledge of government funded programmes, frameworks and Essential Skills
- An ability to work under pressure, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A full driving licence and car available for work use due to travelling within the role
Please note that to be successful for this position, a DBS check will need to be carried out
This is a permanent full time (37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday) position on an annual salary of GBP23,115. The role is predominately based in the Colwyn Bay area however, you will be required to work at various locations as directed by the organisation to meet needs.
If you are super organised and would like an opportunity like this, then we would love to speak to you today!