We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager or Personal Assistant to manage all front of house services and provide PA support to our CEO and team of Directors.
Joining our busy Business Services team, dedicated to the management of Facilities, Property and Procurement, you will have a unique role in our business and will be part of a continually developing, relationship-driven consumer finance provider aiming to be the leader in the UK non-standard finance market.
At Morses Club our vision is about delivering best in class customer service and we put our customers at the heart of our development. We consistently achieve customer satisfaction rates of above 95%, and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
Benefits of joining us
In exchange, we offer Monday to Friday hours, competitive salary, great training programme, good level of work-life balance, career development opportunities and great incentives such as life assurance, long service awards, health cash plan, company share scheme, pension up to 7 % matching contribution, 25 days holiday, discounted gym membership, regular incentives and more…But more importantly you will be part of a professional team who genuinely believe in putting customers at the heart of everything we do!
Key responsibilities as our Office Manager
In this varied role as our Office Manager, you will be responsible for supervising all front of house responsibilities and the delivery of office management. In addition, you will manage the busy diaries of our Executive team of 8, including travel and accommodation planning and any ad hoc requests. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure reception is constantly staffed including over holiday and sickness periods
- Coordinate all deliveries
- Ensure all meeting rooms are prepared daily
- Manage the business services mailbox and collate branch requirements
- Administer all requests from the CEO and Exec team
- Take the lead on all major company events
- Prepare for all Executive meetings including preparing and distributing board packs, setting up of the board room and support throughout
- Assist with all mandatory compliance testing including weekly fire alarm tests
- Ensure all health and safety equipment is serviceable
- Conduct regular reviews of all none facilities related suppliers
- Place stationary orders each week
- Weekly checking and ordering of tea coffee/tea/sugar as required in kitchens
What we’re looking for in our Office Manager
We’re looking for a highly organised and motivated individual with previous experience within an office management or similar role. You will have proven experience of supporting the requests of Executive teams, a ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to go the extra mile. In addition, you will have great planning skills, intermediate IT skills including Word and Excel, and the ability to work under pressure within fast-paced environments.