This is an exciting opportunity to join the expanding workwear division of an established and respected workplace solutions supplier.
Embroidery Machinist / Heat-seal Operator
Full time hours : Monday to Friday predominantly 12:00 to 20:30 hours, but with the flexibility to work varied shift patterns as and when required.
- Operating a multi-head embroidery machine and heat press.
- Basic use of a sewing machine to attach tax tabs to garments.
- Production and quality checks, folding and packing.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Team player, but can work well independently also.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Previous experience preferable,however full training will be provided in all aspects of the role.
Please go to our website to apply and upload your C.V. by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 02/12/2019.
We are an equal opportunities employer.