Project Building Surveyor Team Leader
Charnwood is one of the largest district councils in the country in terms of the number of residents with a population of over 171,000. The Borough sits centrally between the three cities of Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, extending from the town of Loughborough in the north to the edge of Leicester to the south. Charnwood is easily accessible from the M1 and the high-speed rail link between Sheffield and London.
Landlord Services are currently seeking to recruit within the Repairs and Investment Section a key role in the delivery and management of a first-class service to our customers in Charnwood’s housing stock of over 5700 properties. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our highly skilled team to support all aspects of programme delivery.
PROJECT BUILDING SURVEYOR TEAM LEADER (M293)
Grade PO1 (SCP 29 – 32) £32,029 to £34,788 plus essential car user allowance
Permanent, full-time (37 hours per week)
• The ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of project surveyors.
• A focus on the delivery of high-quality customer orientated services.
• A qualification in property / housing maintenance.
• Confidence and resilience to deal with changing demands.
• A sound commercial awareness and financial experience.
• Possess effective organisational, planning and report writing skills.
• Able to drive and have access to a vehicle to undertake site visits.
For further information, please contact Nisha Goutam, Principal Officer- Investment and Programme Delivery on 01509 634761.
For more information and to apply online, please visit our website.
All posts are subject to an understanding of, and commitment to equal opportunities, and the ability to apply this to all situations and must be able to perform all the duties and tasks of the job with reasonable adjustments, where appropriate, in accordance with the provisions of the Equality Act 2010.
No agencies and no CVs please.
Closing date: 24 November 2019