Senior Loss Adjustor
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an expert Loss Adjuster? We are looking for an experienced Senior Loss Adjustor to cover the South West and South Wales area for an expanding Claims Management Company with the head office being based in Nottingham. You will take the lead on the large, technical claims.
Working alongside the adjusting team, you will handle your own caseload but be on hand to provide your expertise to less experienced colleagues. You will help team members to develop their skills, knowledge and abilities within the loss adjusting side of their claims management company.
- You have oversight and daily management of the loss adjusters and you are knowledgeable within your remit.
- Your role sees you working on and agreeing your teams reports before they're submitted formally to our case handlers. We love that you'll use each of these reports as a teaching method to develop knowledge.
- From time to time you'll travel to loss sites and not only investigate claims in more detail but provide crucial support for our policyholders. You may need to investigate into suspected fraudulent claims.
- A strong and influential communicator, you're at ease when liaising with insurers and underwriters. We need your support in assessing claims in line with policy conditions; this means you're happy to translate some of the more technical wording.
- With first class analytical skills, you're able to produce detailed reports full of important information. We want to know your opinion and value your recommendations and expertise when it comes to liability.
Your Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- You're qualified to a minimum of Dip CILA or equivalent and well-versed in loss adjuster policies, practices and procedures. You have a deep knowledge of personal lines/household insurance products and services along with the legal principles and practices.
- Experience is important in this role as you're going to be in a highly influential role. Shown loss adjusting experience in this type of role is required.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills to interpret data as well as strong social and management skills to keep the team functioning. You are a self-starter, driven to achieve and keep others motivated too. Persistent and tenacious in achieving results, you're an ambitious professional.
If this role sounds like a great fit for your next move, we'd love to hear from you.