Self Employed Enforcement Agent
New to the industry? No problem, if you have the skills we can train you to be successful. Our Trainee Enforcement Agents can look forward to an excellent paid training package leading to a self-employed role which is unrivalled in the industry.
As a Self-Employed Enforcement Agent you will be engaged as part of a specialist debt collection team, you will visit customers at the addresses stated on warrants (includes Liability Orders and Writs) to obtain payment, execute warrants, make enquiries to trace the whereabouts of absconders or seize goods to the value of the warrant for sale at auction.
Post the paid training and certification process agents can look forward to typical and realistic self-employed commission only earnings of GBP35-GBP60k with experienced agents often exceeding GBP50k-GBP80k pa, with commission totally uncapped.
What we offer:
- An 8-12 week "financial support" package prior to certification;
- City & Guilds accredited training with 'on street' mentoring
- A self-employed field-based role with access to work volumes which make for realistic earning potential;
- State of the art IT & Body Worn Camera equipment and access to software to help and improve performance;
- Whilst owner drivers are preferred we do provide support arrangements for vehicle provision where required.
To succeed in this self-employed role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Strong ethical and professional standards
- Be self-motivated and have excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills
- A full driving licence and ability to travel
- Computer literate and able to use basic software packages
- Ability to supply services on own initiative and without supervision
All applications will undertake DBS/CCJ checks prior to training.