Secondary Graduate TA Required- All Sciences- Ealing
5 days left
- Full Time
Secondary Graduate TA- All Sciences Required! - Immediate start- Ealing
A Large, well-run Secondary School with modern facilities are looking to appoint diligent, high achieving and motivated Science Graduate TA's to join their team for an immediate start! Are you a confident Science specialist with a 1st Class degree in either Physics, Chemistry or Biology? If so then we want to hear from you!
Have you a science degree and one eye on teaching or any education related career? Want to gain paid experience in a thriving secondary School?
- Secondary Graduate TA- All Sciences Required!
- Teaching Assistant position- Ealing- West London
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time role at a state-of-the-art secondary
- Position starting immediately
- Daily rate at GBP60-70
Person specification & Role- Secondary Graduate TA- All Sciences Required!
• High achieving Science Graduate with a degree in either Biology, chemistry or Physics
• A passion and drive for education with the ability to motivate all learners
• Confident and diligent Science Graduate who can support from KS3- A level
• Ability to adapt where appropriate to effectively teach small groups and on a 1:1 basis
• An aspiring teacher who rises to a challenge and able to build positive relationships with staff and students
• Willing to share creative ideas and participate towards lesson plans
If you are an aspiring graduate who would love to become a Teacher, then this great role as a Secondary Graduate science TA could be just what you are looking for!
If you would relish the chance to work at this well-run secondary school in Ealing- West London, apply for this Secondary Graduate Science TA role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Secondary Graduate Science TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.