Business Development Manager
Through significant organic growth, award winning THOMAS Recruitment Group are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Central Sales team based at our HQ in Cardiff.
Are you an ex professional or semi-professional sports player looking for a rewarding career beyond professional sport? Unsure about what doors are open to you within a corporate environment? Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to? Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with copious career opportunities? Looking for an environment with like-minded ambitious, determined, tenacious individuals? Why not consider a career with the THOMAS Recruitment Group as a Business Development Manager.
We are seeking the best talent in the sporting market place to join our teams across Wales as a Business Development Manager. We are looking for individuals who have the capacity and potential to operate at all levels and thrive working outside their comfort zones.
Some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from a sporting background.
So what will it involve?
- Building and maintaining clients relationships though telephone dialog and face to face to meetings;
- Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs
- Negotiating terms
- The generation of new business
- Strategically plan to sales across a large geographical area
- Build excellent client relationships from cold
- Be responsible for the reporting of weekly figures
- Negotiate and close deals
- Calculate cost effective but profitable proposals
- Consistently seek out new business opportunities
- Commercially astute at seeking profitable opportunities
If you are interested in a position please apply online.
What's on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- High earning capacity
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme
- Annual company performance awards
- VIP Club
- Long Service Awards
- Personal Incentives
- Birthday off
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Fantastic Team Ethic
- 25 days holiday excluding public holidays
- First class training and the opportunity to gain the industry REC qualification
- Aggressive growth plans to expand further, therefore fast track career development will be unlimited for the candidate with the right skills and passion.
- Internal and external training
- Performance Incentives
Highly Professional, Self-Motivated, Commercial Awareness, Excellent Communication skills, Sense of Humour, Tenacity and a 'Desire to Succeed' coupled with a 'Can do attitude'
THOMAS Recruitment is committed to making the company a great place to work for all our people.