Senior Planner - Creative Agency - London ( 12 month contract)
Are you a Senior Planner looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in delivering ATL campaigns?
If this answer is yes, then this may be the role for you
We are working with a full-service creative agency to find them a confident Senior Planner for a 12-month contract starting in February 2020.
The agency delivers everything from brand strategy through to TVC, digital, social &experiential campaigns and works with big named brands in beauty, retail, sports and consumer electronics categories. They are based twenty minutes from Oxford Circus on the District Line
You'll already be an experienced Senior Planner looking for the next step on the career ladder. You're at a stage in your career where you are adept at leading on accounts. You'll be confident presenting to internal and external teams and able to simplify the complex. You will be commercially aware and creatively driven, you write inspirational creative briefs that lead to outstanding effective campaigns. You're a natural problem solver, a people person, you build strong relationships with clients at a senior level. You'll thrive in pitch mode and enjoy contributing to new business projects.
You'll be expected to -
- Develop brand, communications and creative strategies from the ground up
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Work on new business pitches
- Develop and execute quant and qual research
- Translate qual and quant data into actionable insights
- Evaluate and monitor campaigns
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding
- Consult clients to develop further business opportunities
Who you are?
- A Planner with a minimum of 7 years' experience
- Solid experience in brand strategy and ATL channels
- Experienced in facilitating workshops
- Strong in developing and analysing research
- A big brand thinker - able to build proposition from strategic insights
- Have a track record leading on integrated campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- An excellent listener and an even better collaborator
- Calm under pressure
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a well respected creative agency and block out the diary for next year!
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful