Assistant Branch Manager
As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager based within our GSF, Farnham branch.
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Branch Manager, who with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, will help lead and work alongside our sales team boosting branch sales, customer relationships and hitting monthly sales targets.
As the Assistant Branch Manager, you will be proactive and positive towards branch and Company promotion and initiatives; leading on our aim to be the best supplier, employer and customer within our industry.
Main Duties include:
- Daily Sales, Margin and Profit Performance to ensure the team/branch is staffed to deliver budget daily
- Measure and Manage Sales Advisors against their KPI's
- Daily Communication with the Team to include team briefs, updates on performance and constructive feedback where customer standards aren't being met
- Recognise excellence with constructive feedback and use positive communication to engage the team
- Ensuring the team are delivering excellent customer service and updating the Branch Manager where this has been affected
The ideal candidate will have the experience of working in a strong, sales, target driven environment within an automotive background.
What you'll need to succeed
- Display qualities to manage and motivate a diverse team
- Driven to achieve
- Able to set high standards of work and appearance
- Be focused on delivering excellent customer service
- Confident and capable of leading by example
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ideally have experience of P&L Management, commercial management exposure and previous use of MAM or Allicat
Competitive + potential to earn up to GBP1000 per month for individual sales and up to GBP175 per month for overall branch target achievement
46.25 (average) hours per week, Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Working
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.