Job Title: Packaging Operator
Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
Contract: Initial 6 Month Contract
Pay Rate: Circa GBP11.24 p/h
SRG are currently looking for recent graduates to join a global pharmaceutical leader who is the world's largest generic medicines producer, and one of the leading suppliers of generic and speciality medicines to the NHS, as Packaging Technicians within their manufacturing function.
As a Packaging Technician, you will be responsible for packing, setting-up, operating, monitoring and improving automated packing equipment used for the packing of blow-fill-seal nebules, and for undertaking change over and basic daily maintenance whilst troubleshooting and resolving equipment issues in a quick and effective manner.
- To set-up, operate, monitor and improve automated packing equipment used for the packing of blow-fill-seal nebules on a range of shift patterns in accordance with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), ensuring packing schedules are achieved.
- To perform Packaging operational duties, e.g. line clearance, IPC (Initial Product Check) checks, replace components on line, complete batch & associated documentation, right first time for packing line in accordance with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) to ensure compliance with cGMP.
- Set equipment to ensure minimum downtime levels, minimum product damage/waste, and support machine start-up, changeovers, testing and cleaning activities in accordance with SOP's and cGMP requirements.
- To adhere to Health and Safety procedures and good working practices to minimise accidents/incidents.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards within packaging area(s) are achieved in accordance with cGMP.
- Experience within a GMP manufacturing environment
- Experience in a progressive high speed final packaging environment with frequent changeovers within a pharmaceutical, food or FMCG sector
- Effective communication skills, with high levels of motivation, and a "team player" attitude.
Apply direct, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss in greater detail on .