“Do you want to work for an organisation that makes life-changing pharmaceuticals?
If yes then read on…”
Due to the expansion of their site and services, our client is currently recruiting for a Document Manager. Are you passionate about making a difference to patient lives? Are you dedicated to improving company processes? If so you could join their friendly, dynamic team in the development of their capacity and capability to manufacture their products so that they can deliver them to hospitals and patients homes across the UK and beyond. This is a new position to support their company strategy and ensure that they continue to deliver an exceptional service to the business and their customers.
This is a new role to help our client rationalize and improve their current manual documentation systems ahead of assisting with the implementation of an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). You will need to have had experience of managing and writing documentation, so attention to detail is key.
If you have experience of using EDMS that would be good, knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice is essential and reviewing /writing Standard Operating Procedures is key.
You will have a range of key responsibilities within the team to include:
- Assists in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of Document Management processes, systems and tools to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
The issue and control of documentation throughout it’s lifecycle.
- Review the accuracy and content of documents against standard templates and ensure documents are proof read and quality checked prior to submitting to document approval
- Managing schedules and plans for document updates.
- Document storage and issuing duties that will involve scanning documents, copying documents, physically or electronically filing documents, laminating, organizing documents and ensuring documents are saved and safeguarded from theft or destruction.
- Quickly and efficiently retrieve documents and data when needed.
- To assist with the development and maintenance of secure systems (computerised and written) for the recording of batch production and patient data in accordance with MHRA requirements.
- To assist in the preparation, review and issue of coherent and concise procedures governing all aspects of drug handling, including worksheet preparation, labelling presentation, storage and administration.
- To attend such study days and up-dating course as are deemed necessary for the advancement of the service
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Quality Unit or Board of Directors
- Commitment to participate in any extended hours rotas or Bank Holiday rotas
- Salary £30 – £34,500k per annum (dependent on experience, knowledge & skills)
- 29 days paid holiday, increasing with service up to 34 days (including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme (enhanced company contribution)
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Nestled in the heart of the West Country with easy access to the World Heritage City of Bath, and with great transport links to London and private education you can experience an unparalleled quality of life in a company that also has a zero-carbon status.
About the company
Our client is a Group which operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. One subsidiary produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. A second subsidiary is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS. A third is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. The Group now includes over 260 people with a leading edge turnover greater than £190 million.
They have invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility and offices in Corsham, Wiltshire – offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit.
How to apply
Please apply with a covering letter and CV detailing what experience, knowledge and skills you could bring to this role.
Closing date for completed applications is – Friday 8th November 2019. Interviews will take place on – 20th November 2019