A C Leigh Security division is the 2nd largest Salto access control partner within the UK. We are looking to expand and due to this we are seeking a Service Manager to head up our new servicing department within our business. Servicing will include access control, automatic door, automatic gates and barriers.
As this is a new division you will be included in recruiting the team that work with you. We are looking for a highly driven individual that thrives on sales and success.
Industry knowledge would be advantageous however not essential if you show all the other skills this role requires.
This role is an exciting new opportunity which allows you to build this part of the business, full product training will be provided, and all leads initially.
Job Role Duties will include: -
- Effectively manage team members, including engineers, admin staff and sales team to ensure department objectives and sales goals are being carried out
- Display extensive working knowledge of industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
- Offer A.C Leigh expected level of customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by up selling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Develop working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensures service department adheres to all regulations
- Sets up and maintains service desk, including managing service desk team members and evaluating desk efficiency
- Resolve service desk problems and evolves current service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
- Monitor department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues
- Regularly checks work being done and customer service being provided to ensure all standards are met and that service work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure highest quality of work.