Covering locations around West Cornwall
We are Coastline Services, part of Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes.
Coastline is built on strong values of:
- putting our customers first
- openness, honesty and accountability
- striving to be the best
- and valuing our colleagues
We are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With an Investors in People Silver accreditation and a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
We are now looking for a Cleaner to work on a part time basis to support our team at various locations across Cornwall.
- Salary of £9 per hour (£9,360 per annum)
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- High street discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
As a Cleaner, you will undertake a variety of cleaning duties at commercial properties and offices across Cornwall.
You will maintain a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene at all properties that you visit and work in line with COSHH regulations and health and safety policies at all times.
Additionally, you will:
- Take responsibility for any company vehicles, machinery or equipment that you use
- Attend any training as required
- Represent the company in a positive light at all times
- Maintain a courteous and professional approach
- Undertake any other cleaning activities as required
To be considered as a Cleaner, you will need:
- Experience of office and commercial cleaning
- The ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A basic standard of education to GCSE level (or equivalent)
- To be comfortable working alone and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- A full driving licence
Health and Safety training would be beneficial to your application. Local housing knowledge would also be an advantage.
Being IT literate would also be valuable but not necessary to your application.
A basic DBS check will also be part of your application process.
Other organisations may call this role Cleaner, Accommodation Cleaner, Property Cleaner, Site Cleaner, Cleaning Team Member, Office Cleaner, Commercial Cleaner, Mobile Cleaner or Cleaning Assistant.
This is a part time role, working 20 hours per week.
Webrecruit and Coastline Services are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a proactive Cleaner, please apply via the button shown, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.