Concierge (Security, Housing, Support Worker) SYHA90429
3 days left
- Full Time
South Yorkshire Housing Association (SYHA) is a charitable organisation managing more than 6,000 homes and supporting hundreds of people to lead independent lives.
We are seeking an empathetic Concierge for one of our supported housing projects in Sheffield. The project provides supported accommodation to individuals with enduring mental health issues with the aim of equipping our customers with personal, social and practical life skills; enabling them to take control of their life and live independently within the community.
As Concierge you will need to be able to build relationships with vulnerable people to help them maintain the security of their home. Part of your role may include dealing with complaints and incidents of anti-social behaviour. You will be required to follow agreed recording practices and policies and you will ensure the safety & security of the residents and the building during the night.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to communicate well with a wide range of people, verbally and in writing. You will demonstrate a positive, sensitive and constructive approach to working with clients, colleagues and professionals. You will have a commitment to diversity, customer excellence and equal opportunities.
Due to the demands of the position you will need to be able to use a range of IT programmes including Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Some of SYHA’s benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 SYHA days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including SYHA Rewards – employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
Working Hours: 37 hours per week - Temporary Full Time Position - 12 Months
Closing date: 22nd November 2019
Interview date: 29th November 2019
Apply for Concierge (Security, Housing, Support Worker) SYHA90429
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly