Marketing Officer (Design)
3 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Officer (Design)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: AIM office in Derby (Pride Park)
Salary: up to £20,500
We are seeking to recruit a creative, enthusiastic and energetic individual who builds great relationships with people and is passionate about education and training.
As the sole graphic designer for the company you will be highly experienced in traditional design-for-print but also have some experience in producing design for screen, such as web, mobile media and interactive PDFs.
You will be responsible for creating original and innovative artwork and graphic assets for various promotional collateral eg brochures, leaflets, exhibition stands, e-newsletters, Mailchimp, web, adverts, videos, etc. You will need to welcome the variety and be happy to jump on design requirements when needed.
Whilst you’ll work closely with the Brand and Communications Lead, it will be in your nature to want to manage your own briefs and have the tenacity to complete briefs as required.
You must be highly creative and self-motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude and capable of working to tight deadlines.
You will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent typography and layout skills
- expert knowledge in the management and production of design-for-print and other related media
- creating artwork concepts and taking them through to a professional artwork standard with consideration for the final output
- developing brand awareness and maintaining consistency across all projects
- liaising directly with printers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
- strong layout skills with an eye for detail
- learning new skills related to design and marketing related activities
- clear communication skills (written, face-to-face and over the phone),
- experience of working on social media
Experience of working within web content management systems would be preferable, but not essential
You will require:
- A Graphic Design degree or similar professional qualification
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role (main focus on print)
- Proven expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of print and production processes
- An understanding of design best practice
- Experience in artworking
- Proof reading and editing skills
Finally, any prospective candidates will be asked to present a strong portfolio demonstrating your skillset as a creative graphic designer and your ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud.
- You'll be creative, hands-on, organised, motivated and possess the confidence to take ideas forward
- Proven experience working in a graphic design capacity
- Excellent understanding of design marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience of working with content management systems (CMSs)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal manner
- Demonstrate ability to work from own initiative and as part of a wider team
AIM Qualifications and Assessment Group is a leading international organisation offering nationally regulated qualifications and end-point assessments which meet the needs of the learner, employer and provider.
- Vocational qualifications
- End-point assessments (EPA) – apprenticeship standards
- Access to Higher Education diplomas
- English as a second language (ESOL)
- ELearning packages
Our wide range of regulated vocational qualifications fully support the development and up-skilling of any workforce of any age. Our subject specialists work with the education sector, employers, industry and training providers across a range of backgrounds, sizes and settings ensuring our qualifications meet the needs of learners today.
As an experienced independent end-point assessment organisation we work closely with employers to deliver fair end-point assessment with integrity.
We are passionate about what we do and about our organisation and we pride ourselves in providing a friendly professional service to enable a better future for all our learners.
We aim to challenge the status quo. Most of our colleagues work flexibly and we like to innovate new and exciting ways of working. We offer a generous holiday allowance and we encourage our team to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
Not just co-workers, we are a proud AIM team. Our friendly and professional colleagues are passionate about supporting the future of work and learning around the world and want to inspire each other to be the best version of ourselves through continual personal development.
If you share our values, commercial focus and passion for helping people realise their potential, apply to join our friendly team.
Please download a copy of our application form from our website www.aimawards.org.uk
Apply for Marketing Officer (Design)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly