Regional Training Manager
Greenergy is the UK's leading fuel supplier. We are a fast paced and growing organisation. Each employee adds value to the business and the expectations are high. Greenergy is a big organisation with a small company mind-set. The work is diverse and interesting; we are constantly evolving and improving.
Greenergy Fuels is the largest trading entity of the group, supplying 15 billion litres of fuel to its customers each year. We have a fantastic opportunity for Regional Training Managers to join our Training Team.
Do you have a passion for training? - Due to expansion, we are currently looking to recruit Regional Training Managers for the following regions:
- Midlands (Kingsbury/Northampton)
- South East (Thames)
You will be required to deliver on-going quality training to our internal staff to enhance their skills and raise awareness of their responsibilities for compliance.
Flexibility to travel to different sites is essential for this role and may include some nights away from home.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver practical training in a professional, timely and accurate manner, targeted to driving hours, tachographs, Working Time Directive (WTD), Telematics & fuel management to new starters & existing drivers.
- Coordinate and plan all training session.
- Ensure all new drivers receive full company / site inductions and training when they join the business. and are compliant with program and Greenergy's policy
- Ensuring any issues are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Carry out full driving assessments with written reports on existing, and new drivers coming into the business.
- Monitor & evaluate training standards within each training session delivered and document any problems displayed by students within each session, and diarise to follow up to monitor their progress.
- Maintain accurate training and attendance records ensuring that all comply with legislative and company requirements
- Willing to attend and participate in professional meetings
Full clean driving licence with at least 2 years minimum, Class CE category, and 2 years fuel tanker experience.
Must hold a valid in date ADR Certificate with the minimum qualification of Class 3 in tanks.
A current driver PDP and CPC Card, must maintain all professional driving certificates as required
- A clear understanding of rules and regulations governing the HGV/LGV industry such as Digi Tacho rules and Working Time Directive
- A comprehensive understanding of the Highway Code
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage, influence and coach staff at all levels.
Experience in fuel tanker deliveries.
Good understanding of Health and Safety.
The ability to coach drivers and maintain high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines.
Good numeracy, literacy and administrative skills.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Sound basic understanding of IT.
To apply for this role please submit a current CV along with a cover letter highlighting how you meet the competencies for the role and detailing your previous experience.
Your cover letter along with your CV will be used to assess your application, therefore applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we regret to advise you that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not short listed for this role.