Customer Account Coordinator
5 days left
- Full Time
TITLE: Customer Account Co-ordinator
JOB REF: 10693
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £22,000 - £23,000
HOURS: Full time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for an Account Co-ordinator to support a very busy order processing team.
A new team is being created to manage a very crucial, busy process that underpins the whole company.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer who have built an enviable track record within a particular market.
A global manufacturer, our client have an 80 year old reputation and have been growing rapidly since.
Joining at this stage provides an opportunity to help shape the role around you. A very low staff turnover has instilled a positive working environment, focussed on delivering an exceptional service to their clients.
Private healthcare, length of service based holiday increments in addition to extra days being offered for birthdays.
As the company continues to grow, opportunities will open up offering internal promotions and development paths
- Efficient and accurate data entry of orders onto a SAGE 200 administration package.
- Take receipt of and follow up queries from customers via telephone and email.
- Meet deadlines in accordance with the company performance standards and customer requests.
- Acknowledge orders back to customers daily via email.
- Produce daily stock and turnover reports.
- Process and resolve warranty issues.
- Liaise regularly with the sales team to ensure pricing and order specifications are correct.
- Place orders with supply chain partners as required.
- Work with the finance team on credit issues and setting up new customers.
- Excellent attention to detail – high accuracy levels are required at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the candidate should be able to understand issues and convey accurate information.
- Good time management & organisational skills – the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and to a deadline.
- Customer orientated – the candidate should possess the ability to build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – intermediate knowledge of Excel is preferable, although training could be provided to the right candidate.
- Logistics and/or supply chain experience related to organising deliveries and placing orders with suppliers.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Customer Account Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly