4 days left
- Full Time
Pride Park, Derby, Derbyshire
Are you a creative digital marketing professional with great social media skills? Want to join a vibrant business offering a fantastic work environment and exceptional progression opportunities? If so, read on.
Our client is an innovative IT services company renowned for delivering expert consulting advice, technical service and solution support to major clients and brands both at a national and international level.
The next phase of internal expansion to their forward-thinking and creative company includes the opportunity to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive within their Marketing Team.
- Salary of up to £27,000 DOE
- Company pension contributions
- Employee bonus and benefit schemes, including private healthcare
- 25 days’ holiday
Our client’s business is fast-paced, ambitious and expanding. For their team members, ongoing career progression is the norm, not the exception. As such, this role is the perfect stepping stone to more senior positions within the organisation.
To retain their market-leading status, our client is always exploring new ways to innovate and drive their creativity, so no two working days will ever be the same. You will have the chance to expand your professional horizons, collaborate at all levels of the business and contribute to our client’s future success.
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll support and work across all our client’s marketing activities, with a large focus of your time and energy on digital content and digital engagement activities.
In this important role, you will have responsibilities for sales lead generation campaigns, traditional sales marketing content creation, as well as generating and presenting digital content.
You’ll work across internal departments to identify marketing messages and stories that can be replayed to a wider audience, as well as researching competitor approaches and industry trends to ensure our client provides current, high-quality content. You’ll work also be working closely with our selected third party agencies and helping co-ordinate internal and external teams to say on message, on budget and on time.
Some of your other duties will include:
- Working closely with both the Managing Director and our third party resources to implement and co-ordinate digital and offline marketing plans
- Reviewing SEO performance against agreed lead generation targets and budget
- Creating outbound digital engagement campaigns to our target audiences
- Managing and briefing third party agencies and third party content contributors
- Assisting with seminars, workshops and other live external communication events
- Assisting with video content creation and web-site enhancements
- Ultimately delivering marketing output that can clearly be identified as generating increased sales leads and sales orders to the business.
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you’ll need:
- Digital marketing experience, including digital content presentation, lead generation and campaign and content creation
- Experience of communicating and presenting via video conferencing technology
- A track record of working with social media channels
- Excellent English communication skills
Our client wants to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Content Executive, Digital Content Executive, or Marketing Content Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.