6 days left
- Full Time
Salary £24 - 26,000
HOURS OF WORK:
08:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday and as required to fulfill duties
External: Suppliers, Logistics Companies
Internal: Operations Team, Engineering Team, Supply Chain Team, Project Team, Service Team, Finance Team
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for managing all stock movement and associated paperwork within the company across multiple sites, both in the UK and Internationally. Working closely with our Logistics Coordinator the Warehouse Supervisor will ensure all stock movements are monitored and documented to ensure efficient delivery of material to site.
- To book in, log and dispatch project equipment in line with the project Logistics Plan.
- To work with the Project Manager to ensure a viable logistics plan is created and executed.
- To chase suppliers when equipment not delivered by the quoted due date and communicate the delay and new arrival date to the Project Manager.
- To book in, log and dispatch faulty equipment back to manufacturers.
- To communicate to the Service Team, the status and expected return date of the RMAs.
- To ensure all necessary paperwork is dispatched with all equipment and that the equipment is packaged properly and safely prior to dispatch.
- To check high valued equipment and ensure that it has not been damaged in transit.
- To assist Logistics Coordinator during busy periods to prepare in shipping documentation.
- To implement and manage a consumable stock system ensuring we are holding the right stock to meet current manufacturing and install at ion commitments.
Experience / Qualifications
- An individual with demonstrable experience of managing high valued stock items across multiple sites preferably gained within a warehouse/ storage/ retail background
- Knowledge of international exportation laws preferable.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent MS skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Full UK driving License
- Positive attitude
- Team focused
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Logical and systematic
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly