5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is the proud franchisee of the world's leading pizza delivery business.
A fantastic career opportunity has become available in their HR department. Ideally you need to be available immediately. They are looking for a highly organised, self-motivated individual who has a strong interest in HR. You will be the central point of contact for HR enquiries and be responsible for managing HR department functions. The HR Office will need to ensure that all stores operate in accordance to latest HR policies and all employees hold the right to work documents. You will be based in the Group Head Office (Luton) but remotely working with multiple locations.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!
Key responsibilities include
- Being first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
- Manage HR functions for 750+ employees
- Recruitment: Manage new starter files. Generating individual employment contracts.
- Respond to individual employee requests and produce relevant correspondence.
- Efficiently run two HR systems in a mirror – monitoring, maintaining, updating.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Working together with Regional Manager and Area Managers to manage stores discipline: disciplinary, grievance, appeal etc. Manage all cases from A to Z.
- Review all the Terms and Conditions of employment in accordance to change in law and DPG Head Office updates. Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures. Ensuring that all stores operate in accordance to latest HR policies.
- Organising staff training sessions and activities. Drafting training material.
- Working close with senior management and Directors.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- You need to have excellent communication skills, including high standard of written English, good numeracy skills, good telephone manner, politeness and have high levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages and database management.
- Experience in office administration.
- HR Graduate preferred but not essential, as training will be provided.
What they offer:
- Salary £21 – 23k depending on previous experience.
- Experience in a multi-site environment and opportunity for personal development and progression to senior positions
- 28 days annual leave
- 50 % staff discount at our stores
- Paid courses to increase qualification level
- Co-operate events
If you are committed, results oriented, have a drive to take on challenges, please apply with your complete C.V. along with a covering letter ASAP and by 10th November 2019.
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly