2 days left
- Full Time
Up to GBP24k per annum
Working within a team of skilled and efficient Materials and Logistics Technicians, this role exists to support and add value to a busy manufacturing team within the biopharmaceutical industry.
Key role requirements:
- Maintaining a close working relationship with the Planning and Production teams
- Prioritising daily and weekly activities dependant on delivery schedules, shipping, booking-in of goods and movement of products from site to site (all local)
- Monitoring of stock levels, adjusting accordingly by site needs, recording quantities on the SAP and ERP systems
- Working with Planning team to expedite and deliver shortages of key products to the manufacturing and production teams
- Occasionally there will be some short van journeys to move stock from A to B as well as some requirement to drive the Forklift to move stock around the stores areas
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office, as well as databases such as SAP or other ERP's
- Proven background working in a stores/logistics/manufacturing environment - preferably with high-end medical, scientific or engineering products (though not essential)
- Demonstrable background in data input with accuracy and efficiency
- Full current driving licence
- Excellent team ethos, dependable, flexible and approachable
- Excellent communication - professional and courteous
Does this accurately describe you?
Are you looking for a Logistics role within a busy specialist device company?
Please apply now by attaching your CV in Word or contact me for further information about this opportunity: /