Electrical Engineering Technician
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a time served Electrical Engineer? Would like to work on complex high-value capital equipment? A global manufacturing company are currently looking to hire two additional Electrical Engineering Technicians, to join their Maintenance Team at their site in Atherstone.
Key Job Responsibilities
- To carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on complex electrical systems and process equipment including PLC and Variable Speed Drive controls.
- Review and evaluation of maintenance tasks providing technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Maintaining equipment and assets in a safe, compliant and reliable order.
- To participate on improvement teams such as reliability centred maintenance and energy reduction initiatives.
- Routinely coaches and mentors' other technicians and apprentices within the maintenance team.
- Communicate the results of assigned technical tasks through work order and shift hand over reporting.
- Maintain awareness of plant and department risk assessments, hazard cards and safe operating procedures whilst adhering to recommended control measures.
- BTEC, ONC or C&G Technician or equivalent
- Apprentice trained (with applicable vocational qualifications)
- Appropriate engineering qualification (ideally HNC/ NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
Shift Patterns - 24/5 three shift rotating shift Pattern 6am-2pm (1pm Fri) / 2pm-10pm (8pm Fri) / 10pm-6am (3am Fri)
Basic Salary GBP31-32k + shift allowance bringing the package to GBP39k. Overtime available!
Press Apply and submit your CV to begin the application process.