HGV / PSV Technician
6 days left
- Full Time
Due to continued growth at our busy Parks of Hamilton Plymouth workshop, there is a requirement for motivated and proactive PSV / HGV Technicians to work on our modern fleet of National Express Coaches.
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off
As Parks of Hamilton PSV Technician you will receive:
• A highly competitive basic salary with overtime opportunity.
• Coaching and support that will allow you to fulfil your potential whilst building a career for life with a reputable company.
• A chance to gain your PCV licence.
• On going up to date training.
• PCV inspection and Technician IRTEC Accreditation.
• Holiday Entitlement will be as per shift pattern
• Company pension and health scheme
To be successful you will:
• Be a qualified and time served Technician.
• Have a full clean UK Driving licence.
• Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles.
• Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to a good standard.
• Have a min of 3 years’ experience.
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your CV.
Apply for HGV / PSV Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly